This is a bugfix release. Upgrading is recommended for all users
on earlier 2.2 releases.
- Launchpad has announced that the edge.launchpad.net instance is
deprecated and may be shut down in the future
<http://blog.launchpad.net/general/edge-is-deprecated>. Bazaar has therefore
been updated in this release to talk to the main (launchpad.net) servers,
rather than the edge ones. (Vincent Ladeuil, #583667)
- Avoid UnicodeDecodeError in bzr add with multiple files under a non-ascii
path on windows from symlink support addition. (Martin [gz], #686611)
- Correctly resolve content (and path) conflicts for files in subdirs.
(Vincent Ladeuil, #660935)
- Don’t probe for a repository from within NotBranchError.__repr__,
because this can cause knock-on errors at awkward times.
(Andrew Bennetts, #687653)
- Fix a crash during RepositoryPackCollection.pack caused by a
concurrent repository pack operation. This was particularly affecting
bzr-svn users. (Andrew Bennetts, #701940)
- https access works again with recent versions of python2.7.
(Vincent Ladeuil, #693880)
- RevisionTree.is_executable no longer returns None for directories and
symlinks. Instead, it returns False, like other Trees and methods.
(Aaron Bentley, #681885)