The fourth release in our 2.1 series addresses some user-inconvenience bugs.
None are critical, but upgrading is recommended for all users on earlier 2.1
- Launchpad has announced that the edge.launchpad.net instance is
deprecated and may be shut down in the future
<http://blog.launchpad.net/general/edge-is-deprecated>. Bazaar has therefore
been updated in this release to talk to the main (launchpad.net) servers,
rather than the edge ones. (Vincent Ladeuil, #583667)
- Avoid UnicodeDecodeError in bzr add with multiple files under a non-ascii
path on windows from symlink support addition. (Martin [gz], #686611)
- Skip tests that needs a bzr source tree when there isn’t one. This is
needed to succesfully run the test suite for installed versions.
(Vincent Ladeuil, #644855).
- Skip the tests that requires respecting the chmod bits when running as root.
(Vincent Ladeuil, #646133)
- Using bzr with lp: urls behind an http proxy should work.
(Robert Collins, #558343)